Bienvenue en France was created for you.
Bienvenue en France is a non-profit organization, actively supported by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs.
Who takes part ? Foreign diplomats and their spouses representing 80 different nationalities and 100 french volunteers.
As we are about to celebrate our 40th anniversary, I would like to be the first to wish Bienvenue en France a very happy birthday!
Some say that life begins at 40, but I believe that the seed our founder Marie-Thérèse François Poncet planted four decades ago has already blossomed into a beautiful and bountiful garden that we must nurture and tend to.
Lastly, I would like to wish you all a wonderful 2019, full of exciting discoveries, good health, love, friendship and diversity.
Amanda Gourdault-Montagne, Présidente
- The Louvre Abu Dhabi: An opportunity for cultural diplomacy
- ZAO WOUKI, Space is silence
- Yo Picasso" – a genius in blue and rose?
- Institut de France, "Parlement du monde savant"
- The Hotel Montesquiou : Chinese Ambassador’s Residence
- From the jardin des Plantes to the Museum National d’Histoire Naturelle
- Tombées des nues (“out of the blue”) Violaine Berot’s novel
- Ecole Boulle, between tradition and modernity
- Welcome fellow diplomats