Bienvenue en France was created for you.
Bienvenue en France is a non-profit organization, actively supported by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs.
Who takes part ? Foreign diplomats and their spouses representing 80 different nationalities and 100 french volunteers.
Sanitary precautionary measures at Bienvenue en France !
To all members of Bienvenue:
Following the strict measures laid down by the French Presidency all activities, visits of Bienvenue en France are cancelled until further notice. There will be no access to the office of Bienvenue which will continue to work by “work at home”.
To contact us use only the mail below :
- Francis Bacon
- A major year for Paris’s opera houses as Palais Garnier turns 350 and Opéra Bastille 30
- Élysée Palace
- Hôtel de Béhague – Romanian Embassy
- Leonard Vinci 500 years later, the Renaissance man who combined art and science
- A musical journey from Bach to Debussy
- It is our great pleasure to be sending you the new edition of BEF ACTU!
- 18th century fashion show