Bienvenue en France was created for you.
Bienvenue en France is a non-profit organization, actively supported by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs.
Who takes part ? Foreign diplomats and their spouses representing 80 different nationalities and 100 french volunteers.
- Artificial Intelligence : what future for humanity?
- Le Bon Marché, sacred place of modern shopping.
- Rosemary’s Testimony
- Paris Town Hall
- "How Many Years", by Marguerite Yourcenar, family history
- Napoleon, the strategist
- Orphée et Eurydice
- The Élysée Palace, exceptional visit guided by Madame Brigitte Macron.
- In laughter and in song, a festive lunch for French classes at the Thai embassy
- « Necklaces or breast pockets » for the International lunch, 2018
- Bienvenue welcomes new members