Bienvenue en France was created for you.
Bienvenue en France is a non-profit organization, for diplomats and their families based in Paris. It is actively supported by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs.
More than 80 countries are represented in the 30 activity groups led by a hundred French volunteers.
After the lockdown set down by the President of the Republic last Thursday, we inform you of the sanitary restrictions that Bienvenue en France will apply from Monday November 2 until further notice :
- CANCELLATION of all group outings and all activities organized by Bienvenue en France. The dates on the calendar will be rescheduled as soon as possible.
- CLOSED ACCESS to our offices at boulevard des Invalides.
- However THE OFFICE will continue to operate digitally, "TÉLÉTRAVAIL”
To reach Bienvenue en France office, please use the following telephone number:
Tél : 01 53 69 38 00
And by email the following address only :
Stay safe !
Véronique Debieuvre and Executive Board members
- Singing together... apart!
- Just to make you smile...
- The city of Paris, its secrets and hidden treasures
- Bienvenue en français learns to Zoom! Zoomons, WhatsAppons, Skypons!
- “Stay in touch and on our game” – the motto of the Bridge group
- A welcome escape with “Dreaming” by Schumann
- Still topping the bill, the Cinema class was locked down but wired up!
- Easy recipes for difficult times