Bienvenue en France was created for you.
Bienvenue en France is a non-profit organization, for diplomats and their families based in Paris. It is actively supported by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs.
More than 80 countries are represented in the 30 activity groups led by a hundred French volunteers.
On Monday 5 October in our offices
Since returning from holidays we have to live with uncertainty but we shall adapt to offer you a social and cultural life with Bienvenue en France. Taking into account all the health measures in force, we have developed until Christmas a programme of exceptional outings.
- Singing together... apart!
- Just to make you smile...
- The city of Paris, its secrets and hidden treasures
- Bienvenue en français learns to Zoom! Zoomons, WhatsAppons, Skypons!
- “Stay in touch and on our game” – the motto of the Bridge group
- A welcome escape with “Dreaming” by Schumann
- Still topping the bill, the Cinema class was locked down but wired up!
- Easy recipes for difficult times