Bienvenue en France was created for you.
Bienvenue en France is a non-profit organization, for diplomats and their families based in Paris. It is actively supported by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs.
More than 80 countries are represented in the 30 activity groups led by a hundred French volunteers.
In according with the sanitary restrictions decided by the President of the Republic, Bienvenue en France will apply our activities as following until further notice:
Only outdoor activities or by videoconference will be organized by Bienvenue en France.
CLOSED ACCESS to our offices at boulevard des Invalides.
However THE OFFICE will continue to operate digitally, "TÉLÉTRAVAIL”
To reach Bienvenue en France office, please use the following telephone number:
Tél : 01 53 69 38 00
by email : email@example.com
or : firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the footsteps of the women of the Marais
- Etiquette and the art of hosting à la française
- The Eaglet
- From modern-day street art to the Middle Ages of Charles V under the arches of the Palais Royal
- Keep on Going!
- Fine art restoration: a labour of love
- The energy transition: now and in the future