Bienvenue en France was created for you.
Bienvenue en France is a non-profit organization, for diplomats and their families based in Paris. It is actively supported by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs.
More than 80 countries are represented in the 30 activity groups led by a hundred French volunteers.
Life seems to be starting again. You can now re-register by subscribing online to Bienvenue en France for the next season. You will soon receive a specially organized activity program from October to December.
- ACCESS to our office on Boulevard des Invalides remains closed.
- THE OFFICE continues to operate normally in "TELEWORK"
To reach us, please use the following email :
- Singing together... apart!
- Just to make you smile...
- The city of Paris, its secrets and hidden treasures
- Bienvenue en français learns to Zoom! Zoomons, WhatsAppons, Skypons!
- “Stay in touch and on our game” – the motto of the Bridge group
- A welcome escape with “Dreaming” by Schumann
- Still topping the bill, the Cinema class was locked down but wired up!
- Easy recipes for difficult times